The following widgets are included:
- Campaign - This showcases the amount donated, goal, time till it ends if you have it set, and a donate button which leads them to the donation page for the selected campaign.
- Top donations - This showcases your top donations from users based on the amount they donated for the selected campaign. Their avatar and username is also shown.
- Top donors - This showcases your top donors from users based on the amount they donated for the selected campaign. Their avatar and username is also shown.
- Earnings - This showcases the current earnings and end date for the selected campaign. It must have “Show total” enabled for it to be displayed.
- Goals - This shows the goals/milestones of the selected campaign. The name of the goals/milestones, amount/percent set for the goal/milestone, and the color will be displayed.
To add the widgets, Navigate to Appearance → Widgets → Add Widget → Select one of the Donate widgets. Then fill out the required information. The following options are for [TH] Donate:
Campaign - Choose the campaign you would like to be shown in the widget.
Use campaign context - When enabled and if the widget is in a valid position on a campaign page, the content in the widget will change from the campaign selected for this widget to the campaign page being viewed.