To navigate to the style properties, go to ACP → Appearance → Styles & templates → Style properties.
When choosing, [TH] Topics: Topics you can set the style properties for Thread Topics.
- Show Last Post (on Topic List) If enabled, the last post will show on the topic list page.
- Text color for light backgrounds This option is the text color that will automatically be used if it is determined that you have selected a light background color.
- Text color for dark backgrounds This option is the text color that will automatically be used if it is determined that you have selected a dark background color.
There are also additional options for base topic, base full topic, topic, and additional topic styling.
When choosing, [TH] Topics: Thread view you can choose:
- Enable topic bar If a thread has a topic assigned, rather than showing the usual header, it will show a block in the same color as the main topic selected, with details of other topics selected.
- Remove breadcrumb If a thread has a topic assigned, the breadcrumbs (i.e. links to the forums in which the thread resides) will be hidden.
When choosing [TH] Topics: Thread list you can:
- Set the viewport width to show the horizontal topic filter bar
- Set style properties for the Topic scroller